Welcome to the Cheltenham MumBoss Club! So many of us Mums in Gloucestershire are busy building our own brands and businesses or are thinking about taking the plunge. By joining the MumBoss club you’ll be given first opportunity to sign up for local events where like minded mums get together to share ideas, frustrations and learn a thing or two about the practicalities of running a business. You’ll also be surprised at how useful the opportunity to make new contacts in the world of business is.
Your industry is irrelevant – as long as you’re a Mum and run your own business (be it a bakery or a blog) you are welcome.
What does the subscription based MumBoss Club (launching in September) offer?
- Access to a private Facebook group. Members on hand to give advice include an accountant, social media management expert, life coach and branding expert. Regular pyjama and prosecco Facebook lives with experts (and group members) on all aspects of business and self employment. The group will be a perfect place to safely ask what you think might be silly questions (but won’t be) and to bounce ideas off one another. You’ll also be able to join forces together to launch new collaborations, competitions and find like minded women in similar or complimentary industries to work alongside and support.
- A free quarterly MumBoss meet up in central Gloucestershire to come and meet other MumBosses and
- 50% off our regular ticketed meetings (6 per year minimum) and advance booking privileges (including MumBoss in a day!)- we are loathed to use the word ‘networking’ as that’s become a business in itself but essentially we’ll all just get together over coffee (babies welcome) somewhere swanky or cosy depending on our moods and chat about all things MumBoss. Each event will have a professional focus and many a short presentation or workshop from someone who we can get the lowdown from when our natural conversations amongst ourselves need some guidance or a definitive answer.
- Your very own Cheltenham MumBoss Club member badges to make use of on your social media, website or anywhere else that you want to shout about being a member of such a great squad!
Topics we’ve covered at 2017 MumBoss events so far include Finance/Accountancy, Confidence, Instagram for Business, Social Media Management, Facing your Fears, Building a Brand and upcoming events include DIY PR, keeping up with the competition, finance refresher, marketing and more!
- We also publish regular articles on all areas of business and encourage our members to contribute articles too. If you’re a member these will be sent directly to your inbox!
How does it work?
Membership is £20 per month with a direct debit agreement signed up to via Go Cardless. Minimum initial membership term is three months and after that one month’s notice is required to terminate membership.
To join the club complete this form and Kate will be in touch with details the next working day.
What if I don’t want to join the club but still want to come to events?
Absolutely fine. When members have had the opportunity to book their tickets remaining spaces will go on general sale at full price.