Kate Starkey, Chief Maman at CheltenhamMaman is now offering intimate workshops on all things business for Mums looking to break away from the traditional 9-5 and get started in the world of business.
This intimate workshop (8 guests maximum) is designed to give you the fundamental introduction to the most important elements of business in the digital age. Kate, a mum of three and founder of CheltenhamMaman has over eight years experience in small business and is a professional jack of all MumBoss trades. The workshop will cover the following topics throughout the day.
- An introduction to the world of self employment (including the pros and cons of being a MumBoss, logistics and finance/tax/self assessment.)
- Establishing Your Brand – setting up a website – (step by step guide), Logo, Finding your USP
- Building Your Brand – an overview
- Social Media and how to make it work for you
- Why Blog?
- Competition and how to cope with it
- Contacts why they matter and how to find them.
- Fighting the Fear and the emotions of being a MumBoss
Our venue is the stylish Club Rooms at the Old Village Shop in the village of Overbury, deep in the Cotswolds. The workshop will take place from 10am – 4pm and your ticket price (£99) includes a planning booklet, access to a private Facebook Cheltenham MumBoss page, tea, coffee and water throughout the day and a delicious lunch in the Cotswolds (hopefully) sunshine. We’ll also finish the day with a toast to your success and the launch of your new MumBoss business.
Next Workshop Saturday 1st July – Read our recent blog with a detailed overview of the day here.
(and see here for cancellation policy and terms and conditions.)